quasi in rem

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Yankees vs. Sox in another series...

These guys are at it again.

I can only hope that the Yankees destroy them for a whole variety of reasons but here are a few:

1. Javier Vazquez is on my Fantasy team, and I desperately need a win.

2. I trade Manny Ramirez (and Victor Martinez, yes I am an idiot) for Javier Vazquez (who btw has the best scoring scrabble name in MLB) and so i hope they lose.

3. I hope the Sox are 15 games out by the Democratic Convention in August. So depressing. Wear your Sox hats then you convention losers!

4. Red Sox fans are hands the whiniest fans in professional sports. Sure Yankees fans are insufferable blowhards, but guess what, they back that crap up. Sox fans bitch and whine and moan while the Marlins, Angels and Diamondbacks get the job done. The Marlins have won 2 more World Series than than the Red Sox in the past 50 years. Cry about that.

5. If the Sox are in the World Series it means immense press for the Kerry crew. Lets all try and prevent that.